footwear-395818

0

Bought the Saucony Originals Bullet in gray with yellow details. I got them specifically for my 6 day NYC trip. Let me say that they are the perfect walking shoe. They are so light, which I love. They're so comfortable with pretty good traction. I walked around everyday for 6 days in NYC without my feet hurting. Of course, the bottom of my feet was sore, but that's to be expected no matter what shoe you wear. If you're on your feet all day walking, that's a lot of pressure being applied to the bottom of your feet. I usually wear a size 7 and occasionally a 7.5. I went with the 7.5 and the fit was perfect. If you're between sizes, I recommend going with the bigger size as I believe these shoes run a half size small. If you're going on a trip and plan on doing a lot of walking, I highly recommend these. They look great with skinny jeans because they're not bulky like most sneakers.

Footwear brands:footwear-395818

0 comments:

Post a Comment