us-396016

0

Columbia, you need to get your sizing right. This boot would be perfect if I could only find one that fit. I wear size 9 or 9.5. I ordered this Columbia Sierra Summette boot in Fossil/Cosmo Blue, size 9.5. I thought it fit at first, but it turns out it is about a half size too small and is too narrow. I have an average width foot, but it kills my foot to wear this boot as it is so tight in the width. It won't stretch because it is molded rubber. The length seems OK. So I decided to order a size 10 next. The only color left was Mud/Icecap. I figured a half size up would solve the width problem. Well, I was so surprised when the boots came today and they were ridiculously small; the size 10 is way smaller than the size 9.5 in the other color, in both length and width. My mother wears a size 8.5 and the size 10 in Mud/Icecap fit her perfectly. It shouldn't be so hard to make a boot in a consistent size, especially at this price. The boots are going back to Logohoo.

Footwear brands:us-396016

0 comments:

Post a Comment