footwear-396189

0

Comfortable, stylish sandals! These sandals are very comfortable. I can walk in them for hours. The heel is the perfect height, not too high, but high enough to make the sandals look more dressy. This sandal fits a bit on the small side. I have broad feet and the sandal fit fine, it is just a bit more "close" fitting across the toes than other sandals of mine. The sandal is also a bit shorter in length. For example, I have the Dansko Lolita sandal in the same size as this one (11) and the Dansko sandal is a noticeably wider and roomier fit than these ones. It is okay though, just a bit closer fitting than I expected. My only small complaint is that the footbed is made of a textured, absorbent suede. I would prefer that the footbed was lined with smooth leather, it's more hygienic. So far, I haven't had any problems, but I'm a little bit worried that the suede footbed won't allow my feet to breathe as well as they would with a leather lining. All in all, I'm pleased with my purchase!

Footwear brands:footwear-396189

0 comments:

Post a Comment