brands-396623

0

Devoted to Doc Martens (and Logohoo)- I got my first pair of Doc Martens boots at age 17, and this is my third pair (I?m 43 years old- these were my birthday present)- Docs last almost forever; close to a decade on average for me! The debut for this new pair was Cruefest in NJ (standing and walking around for about 6 hours, including a romp in the woods from parking lot to venue) and I did not get a blister or feel any discomfort (I wore socks and jeans, not tights and a skirt, though- the socks probably buffered things a bit). The steel toes were great in a crowd- I did not feel any of those drunken bikers step on my feet! They were a little warm- maybe not the best choice for a concert in August but I bet they will be great in the fall and winter. Usually, I buy the more streamlined classic Docs boots, because I am petite, but I like this style even more- the thick sole is heightening, and the boot is not overly clunky for my size, even with the sole and steel toe. They are all leather and really, really sturdy- I will probably hit 60 before I need my next new pair. If you love Doc Martens, you will love this boot. Just remember- Docs run a size large. And as always, these shoes came with all of the excellence of Logohoo- after finding Logohoo, I buy shoes nowhere else- they cannot be beat for selection and customer service.

Footwear brands:brands-396623

0 comments:

Post a Comment