footwear-396551

0

Disappointed in the Omniums. I bought them to wear on the various but hot and wet terrains of Costa Rica. They took a long time to dry (and were not so good at killing odors, no matter what kind of improbably antimicrobial fibers they're made of, and my shoes don't smell normally), which was a minor annoyance but the real problem was that they chewed up my heel. It was so painful to walk by the end of the trip that I was walking with my heel over the back, like as slippers, so they were not a great help when climbing rocks or doing other activities where you actually need your shoes to perform and stabilize you. My friend got a pair as well and he had the same problem. I think it's at least partly due to the water retention, which caused friction, and it was such a nice addition to my trip to scream in pain every time my open-sored heels went into salt water. They also run big so get at least a half size smaller than your sneakers, and if you do buy them, carry band-aids. Ow!

Footwear brands:footwear-396551

0 comments:

Post a Comment