brands-395167

0

Almost perfect - With the foot problems I have (fallen arches and hammer toe) there aren't many shoes that I can wear. The liner that came with this had only moderate arch support and heel cushioning. There was no toe ridge, but it had a removable liner which allowed me to add my own orthotic piece. I got the wide width to allow room in the toe area. At shoe stores I usually measure a size 8, but I went up to a size 10 for the Kumfs Guru. The strap makes the shoe fit more securely in the heel. It is not the most comfortable shoe for me, but it is nicer looking than the clunky shoes I usually have to buy.

Footwear brands:brands-395167

brands-395167 product which shown upper is one brand opus what you have known before or so have not any info on the brand which is shown on brands-395167 picture. With attention on brands-395167 footwear, so you can get more brand info on it. Know a brand shown upper from brands-395167 footwear display upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment