footwear-395458

0

Amazing! Both the shoes and the company are amazing! I ordered the leopard and they are so cute, they go with black, brown, khaki, jeans, etc. The fit (my usual size 5) ordered in size 35 is perfect! These are light weight and so comfortable (much lighter than my Dansko). I will definitely buy this brand again and of course only from Logohoo. Logohoo has THE BEST customer service, bar none!!! The shoes arrived the next day which I really appreciate!

Footwear brands:footwear-395458

footwear-395458 product which shown upper is one brand opus what you have known before or so have not any info on the brand which is shown on footwear-395458 picture. With attention on footwear-395458 footwear, so you can get more brand info on it. Know a brand shown upper from footwear-395458 footwear display upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment