us-395928

0

Classy, cute, and comfortable! Ever since Jr High, when my feet grew to their current size, I have been seriously limited on the styles I have been able to buy. And over the years I've watched (and suffered) as shoe sizes shrank as more and more shoes were being made overseas. My dress shoes have consisted of basic black or basic white pumps, whatever I could get lucky enough to find at Payless in the right size. But for a recent wedding, I needed something other than the normal black or white so my online hunt began. I've always been hesitant to order shoes online because I never knew how accurate the sizing would be but these Annie Adobe shoes were exactly what I was looking for. I decided to give them a try figuring that if the sizing was off and they didn't fit I would return them and wear my old reliable white pumps. Just to be on the safe side I ordered them a width wider than I normally buy but the size I normally buy fits semi snug. When they arrived I was very pleased to find that the size is very accurate, the extra width really wasn't necessary but it didn't make them too big either. They are extremely comfortable, and I received numerous compliments on how cute they are, even by the bride! The quality is great and even after a night of dancing my feet didn't hurt. The heel height is just enough to be elegant but not so much as to be uncomfortable. The decorative embroidery stitching adds an elegant touch and the elastic straps are snug enough to keep the shoes on your feet without causing discomfort. I would definitely recommend these shoes and Logohoo.com to anyone.

Footwear brands:us-395928

0 comments:

Post a Comment