us-395973

0

Certainly the very best "slippers" I've ever bought! I'm 73 and have bought many, many slippers, as you can imagine; these are the very best! Fortunately for me, I erroneously ordered my normal shoe size; in the past I had to order a half size larger slipper because that was the only way to get a decent fit. I must have been half asleep, or drunk, or something when I ordered, so I forgot to order a half size larger. When they arrived and I tried them, expecting a too tight fit, they fit perfectly! The deerskin uppers are beautiful, the soles are sturdy and wonderful; the slipper is as comfortable as any I've ever worn. Buy these! Logohoo products and service cannot be beat! I won't buy foot stuff anywhere else; why should you?

Footwear brands:us-395973

0 comments:

Post a Comment