brands-396320

0

Crocs malindi are the bomb! One of the best purchases I've ever made in my life! They were so comfortable from the moment I put them on. This is my second pair of Crocs and if I could I would wear nothing else for the rest of my life! (Except for my New Balance running shoes when exercising.) I first had the canvas Capri's (flip flops) and wore them everyday until they literally broke. After 5 months of daily wear the canvas strap broke off. Now that summer is over I needed a different style that I could wear to work as well. These ones are even cuter than I expected! And I can wear crocs all day long without ever getting a blister or having my feet hurt. I have a bunion AND bad knees, both of which feel much better the moment I slip on my Crocs! And how can you beat the free Next Day shipping. Thank you Logohoo! I will definitely order from you again and again.

Footwear brands:brands-396320

0 comments:

Post a Comment