brands-395137

0

After reading all the reviews, I ordered a 6.5 wide because I thought I might get a wider shaft, although I always wear a medium width (my calves measure 15.75 and I wear a 6.5 or 7 shoe). I could zip up these boots, but maxed out the elastic bands in the back. They look kind of cool when they aren't stretched out all the way, but I thought they ended up making my calf look even bigger from the back, like a laced-up corset, which is not the look I was going for. Also the wide size actually felt narrower than my usual medium width, uncomfortably so. The foot fit well when I took out the insole, but then the lack of padding was uncomfortable. Seemed to be a lovely leather, though, and well-made. Just not a good choice for those with calves as big as mine.

Footwear brands:brands-395137

brands-395137 product which shown upper is one brand opus what you have known before or so have not any info on the brand which is shown on brands-395137 picture. With attention on brands-395137 footwear, so you can get more brand info on it. Know a brand shown upper from brands-395137 footwear display upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment