brands-395144

0

After wearing these slippers for the past year, I feel that it's time to review them. I was searching for a pair of slippers that were super warm for my super cold feet. Simple slippers are just that, cute! I love wearing these around my house. The one sad note is that these have started to fall apart, mainly on the top strap so it doesn't really effect overall wear. It's been a year of usage so I suppose all things must get old. Also, I felt that the slippers were a little snug for my regular shoe size. There also isn't a back to these shoes and they still fit alright.

Footwear brands:brands-395144

brands-395144 product which shown upper is one brand opus what you have known before or so have not any info on the brand which is shown on brands-395144 picture. With attention on brands-395144 footwear, so you can get more brand info on it. Know a brand shown upper from brands-395144 footwear display upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment