us-395212

0

After reading multiple reviews, I decided to buy this shoe. I love them. I have to say I was doubtful that I would "feel" anything. Just wearing them around the house for 20 minutes I could feel a difference in my calves, thighs and buttocks. The shoe is comfortable. It has also helped with my lower back soreness. I wear them mostly for work and am on my feet 50% of the time. I have been asked about my shoes multiple times. I recommend the shoes highly and Logohoo. Can't beat Logohoo service!

Footwear brands:us-395212

us-395212 product which shown upper is one brand opus what you have known before or so have not any info on the brand which is shown on us-395212 picture. With attention on us-395212 footwear, so you can get more brand info on it. Know a brand shown upper from us-395212 footwear display upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment