brands-395483

0

Awesome boots!!! I bought a pair of these to replace my favorite Merrell boots. I was used to lighter boots but started getting sore heel bones with a 47 pound pack. These boots require a longer break in period and you should wear a good quality liner sock and mid to heavy hiking sock. I just completed a hike from Front Royal, Va. to the Pennsylvania border in 5 days (100 miles) and had two small blisters that caused no issues. One was on the heel and one on the toe. These boots are fantastic!!!! I had no other discomfort at all!!!!!! Great support in the rocks, too! If you need to haul a big pack these are the boots to do it... I really like the one pull lacing with the pulley system...

Footwear brands:brands-395483

brands-395483 product which shown upper is one brand opus what you have known before or so have not any info on the brand which is shown on brands-395483 picture. With attention on brands-395483 footwear, so you can get more brand info on it. Know a brand shown upper from brands-395483 footwear display upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment