footwear-395595

0

Beautiful shoe but too tight - I love the look of this shoe, but it was way too tight across the top of my foot. As soon as I put them on my feet began to hurt. The leather is quite stiff so I did not think it would stretch or soften enough to become comfortable. I wish they had just a little more room or were made from softer leather - I would have definitely kept them because they were otherwise comfortable and supportive.

Footwear brands:footwear-395595

footwear-395595 product which shown upper is one brand opus what you have known before or so have not any info on the brand which is shown on footwear-395595 picture. With attention on footwear-395595 footwear, so you can get more brand info on it. Know a brand shown upper from footwear-395595 footwear display upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment