footwear-395576

0

Ballroom Dancing slippers - I bought these for my daughter for her ballroom class. Her instructor suggested that she get ballet type slippers with suede on the sole. I basically got these because they were inexpensive and I could adjust the elastic by sewing them (which I actually learned from reading other reviews). From what I read, ballet shoe sizing can be difficult. I followed the instructions for sizing. They are just a little big, but with a growing kid that is actually desirable. Hope this helps.

Footwear brands:footwear-395576

footwear-395576 product which shown upper is one brand opus what you have known before or so have not any info on the brand which is shown on footwear-395576 picture. With attention on footwear-395576 footwear, so you can get more brand info on it. Know a brand shown upper from footwear-395576 footwear display upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment