footwear-395519

0

Beautiful, but small. I have a pretty consistently 8.5 narrow-to-medium foot, but the 8.5M was too small and too narrow. I could not even get the shoe on. I double-checked to make sure I had been sent the correct size! The shoe is definitely gorgeous, beautiful navy satin with a touch of sparkle from the rhinestones, but I found them to be way off in terms of fit. Luckily, Logohoo' service was stellar, as always!

Footwear brands:footwear-395519

footwear-395519 product which shown upper is one brand opus what you have known before or so have not any info on the brand which is shown on footwear-395519 picture. With attention on footwear-395519 footwear, so you can get more brand info on it. Know a brand shown upper from footwear-395519 footwear display upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment