brands-394913

0
Footwear brands:brands-394913

brands-394913 product which shown upper is one brand opus what you have known before or so have not any info on the brand which is shown on brands-394913 picture. With attention on brands-394913 footwear, so you can get more brand info on it. Know a brand shown upper from brands-394913 footwear display upper.

A Great Shoe! I bought this exact shoe while in Venice, Italy. The color portrayed here does not do the shoe justice. It is a unique iridescent bronzy color and the style pattern can be worn with dressy or casual outfit. For me, the comfort level is legendary. From the first minute I wore them they felt like old friends. I did buy 1/2 size larger than what I normally wear because they did not have my size but the cushy insole that came with the shoe compensates nicely. I highly recommend this shoe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment