us-395096

0
Footwear brands:us-395096

us-395096 product which shown upper is one brand opus what you have known before or so have not any info on the brand which is shown on us-395096 picture. With attention on us-395096 footwear, so you can get more brand info on it. Know a brand shown upper from us-395096 footwear display upper.

A comfortable boot perfect for any season! For some time now I'd been searching for a pair of boots to replace my old worn (and thouroughly trashed) pair. The difficulty came in finding a boot that matched the requirements that I needed. After some searching, I finally came across Logohoo and found this boot and it has met all my criteria. At just under 5' I wanted a boot with at least a 3 1/2" heel (this has 3 3/4" - even better!), I needed it to be in wide width, and most importantly I needed a boot with good traction given the snow and ice in my area. I've had the boots for about a week now and my feet feel wonderful. The shock absorbing gel is a wonderful addition and I've not slipped on the ice or snow once. And with the style of the boot (I got the black) I know it will be just as wonderful even once the snow and ice are gone. I'm very happy about this purchase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment