brands-394964

0

Actually, this is not a complimentary review. I bought the sneakers in white and black. I wore them around the house and they seemed fine. Outside they were too tight and had hardly any arch support. For many years I wore these and then I could not find them in the stores. Years ago they were better made with a higher arch support and more fabric. I still have a pair that are 10 years old and they are worn out and better constructed. Oh well. Thanks anyway. Marcia

Footwear brands:brands-394964

brands-394964 product which shown upper is one brand opus what you have known before or so have not any info on the brand which is shown on brands-394964 picture. With attention on brands-394964 footwear, so you can get more brand info on it. Know a brand shown upper from brands-394964 footwear display upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment