footwear-394917

0
Footwear brands:footwear-394917

footwear-394917 product which shown upper is one brand opus what you have known before or so have not any info on the brand which is shown on footwear-394917 picture. With attention on footwear-394917 footwear, so you can get more brand info on it. Know a brand shown upper from footwear-394917 footwear display upper.

A little wide, but very cute. Love how they look! I love the way these shoes look and I probably should have gotten a size smaller. They are a bit wide as well. I have had to put in an insert and wear thicker socks. I think with the right size, these shoes could be very comfortable and there is room for an orthotic if you need one. With these adjustments, size, maybe an insert, they can be comfortable. I walk long distances on city streets and I felt fine. The only thing I caution is that they are not resistant to water. I wore them in the rain and they were slightly damaged, so I deep conditioned the leather. It's best to treat them before you wear them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment