brands-395028

0

Absolute quality shoe, so soft and so comfortable, it's as if you don't have shoes on. They are lightweight. The straps feel nearly invisible. Bought a pair of black Mary Janes from Romika in 1996 and am still wearing them, so I got my money's worth. I hated spending the money for these, but after shipping back pair after pair of other brands, I thought I'd just bite the proverbial bullet--and am glad I did! I live in the hot South and these are very open and cool sandals. They are stylish as well for skirts, shorts, jeans or slacks. I'm an exact size 7 and this size 38 fits exactly, so if you are a 7.5, consider the next size so toes don't go over edge. This is a perfect size 7 pair of shoes.

Footwear brands:brands-395028

brands-395028 product which shown upper is one brand opus what you have known before or so have not any info on the brand which is shown on brands-395028 picture. With attention on brands-395028 footwear, so you can get more brand info on it. Know a brand shown upper from brands-395028 footwear display upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment