brands-395722

0

Birkenstock Sydney - This shoe was given 5 stars for all but looks. I personally don't care for the look. My reason for buying this shoe was medical. I have had serious foot pain for about 1 year. After seeing a podiatrist, he diagnosed plantar fasciitis. Being an avid barefoot person in my home, he informed me that I could no longer do this and still hope to correct my foot pain. He recommended Birkenstocks for around the house along with orthotics for my shoes. Since having these shoes, my pain has decreased to a manageable level. I have not received the orthotics, so I know it is the shoes. Logohoo is a wonderful company! I ordered these one day and had them the next. I will definitely continue to shop at Logohoo.com.

Footwear brands:brands-395722

0 comments:

Post a Comment