footwear-395610

0

Because of some recent foot issues, I have to wear customized orthotics. I was feeling very unhappy about the fact that I've been wearing sneakers for the last few months and that my beautiful, stylish shoes are too painful to wear. I was very excited when I read about Mephisto shoes online, and this pair has lived up to my dreams and hopes! I got a size 39 (I'm U.S. size 9) in the brown color. They're true-to-size; fabulous-looking; and, best of all, they perfectly accommodate my orthotics when I take out the Mephisto insole. I can wear these with casual skirts, jeans, capris, etc. - and they look modern and cutely stylish. And the Logohoo service was absolutely fantastic! I got these shoes the day after I ordered them. Thank you, Mephisto and Logohoo!!!!

Footwear brands:footwear-395610

0 comments:

Post a Comment