brands-395833

0

Best "teacher" shoe! I work on my feet all day, walking down long hallways and back again. Tried adding inserts and padding to existing shoes, with poor results. I decided to spend a little bit more money and went to what everyone calls the best "nurse" clog (Dansko) and those felt very clunky and the sole is just too much. I was actually tripping on stairs! The thickness under the ball of the foot is what makes any of these shoes comfortable, plus the thick heel, but these Ariats are simply the BEST! The sole isn't too thick, I'm not tripping, and they are slimmer in the toe so they look a little dressier. Nice design across the top edge gives it a little interest, not the boring plain clog look. This is the best money I've spent on shoes in a long time. They only come in black, so I'm waiting for brown! I recommend Ariats in any style for teachers or those walking a lot during the day. In terms of arch support, the Dankos have too much for me, so for those who don't need as much, this is also the perfect shoe.

Footwear brands:brands-395833

0 comments:

Post a Comment