brands-395836

0

Believe it ladies... sexy and comfy! I ordered the microfiber Tada, hoping for a comfortable pump to wear to my husband's 25th college reunion. These shoes look SO much better in person... the curve along the side of the pump make these look updated and sexy. Although the heel is much higher than I normally wear, these were easy to walk in. They are cushioned inside, with extra cushion at the ball of the feet. I was able to dance all night long, with no blisters or sore feet. The sizing is generous, so if you are between sizes, order down. I normally wear Dansko stapled clogs or ugly shoes with orthotics, and these shoes made me feel and look great! They are very well made too, and look like they should cost more than they do.

Footwear brands:brands-395836

0 comments:

Post a Comment