us-395866

0

Before these arrived I almost thought about returning them to save myself money, but when they came, I was so happy with them. My first pair of real dance shoes. The padding at the foot is noticeably thicker than most of my streetwear heels, and the suede bottom was great on the dance floor. This is so much better than dancing in socks. I don\'t normally wear heels much, but these were fine for me, not too high, pretty stable. I recommend getting one of those brushes made for suede-soled dance shoes to clean off the bottom of the shoe. I liked that the heel was not plastic like some of the cheaper Capezio models that I looked at. I could hear who had the plastic heels in class, and I\'m glad I went with an all-leather version, and pretty well constructed. Thanks Logohoo! And thanks TicTacToes!

Footwear brands:us-395866

0 comments:

Post a Comment