brands-395333

0

As other reviewers have stated, these boots were slightly tight at first, but stretched to the perfect size within a day or two of wear. I normally wear an 8.5 and ordered an 8 in this boot, which is the correct size for me. The leather is of high quality and the stitching and hardware are both sturdy and beautiful. I applied leather conditioner during the first week of wear and they broke in perfectly. I find them very comfortable, even with a lot of urban walking, and they can be dressed up or down to coordinate with many outfits. I expect they will last a long time, judging by the craftsmanship and quality of materials. They are definitely worth the price. I am very happy with my purchase!

Footwear brands:brands-395333

brands-395333 product which shown upper is one brand opus what you have known before or so have not any info on the brand which is shown on brands-395333 picture. With attention on brands-395333 footwear, so you can get more brand info on it. Know a brand shown upper from brands-395333 footwear display upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment