us-395656

0

Awesome 12-hour shift shoes! These are the best yet in Earth shoes. The fit is perfect and the look is so much nicer that some of my old Earth shoes. My feet are a little wider than a medium so I usually take a 6 wide or a 6 1/2 to make up for my wider foot, but I was able to get a 6 in these. It feels like I'm wearing very expensive sneakers without the backs and shoelaces! The best is my feet never hurt after my long work shifts. Then there's the great and speedy service from Logohoo! I had these the day after I ordered them and the 2 pair I didn't like went back to Logohoo. All at no shipping cost to me. Ordering online doesn't get better than this!

Footwear brands:us-395656

us-395656 product which shown upper is one brand opus what you have known before or so have not any info on the brand which is shown on us-395656 picture. With attention on us-395656 footwear, so you can get more brand info on it. Know a brand shown upper from us-395656 footwear display upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment