footwear-395634

0

Awesome clogs - too bad they don't make them in half sizes. These clogs are as advertised, excellent. The only thing is that I am about an 11.5 in shoes size, so the size 12 is a little large and I have to curl my toes against the sole to keep them from coming off when I walk. Probably in the winter when I wear thick socks this won't be a problem. Otherwise these shoes fit so well and are as light as air. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Footwear brands:footwear-395634

footwear-395634 product which shown upper is one brand opus what you have known before or so have not any info on the brand which is shown on footwear-395634 picture. With attention on footwear-395634 footwear, so you can get more brand info on it. Know a brand shown upper from footwear-395634 footwear display upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment