footwear-395329

0

As a rule I wear a size 11M. Reading the customers' reviews I ordered one half size down, which turned out a perfect fit. The reason I have to send them back is "my feet". This being a 4 inch wedge makes the tilt of my foot a bit steep, and thus I get too much pressure on my toes from the rather narrow straps. So,I'd better stick to my usual 3 inch heels/wedges. This sandal is a steal for the price for anyone who wears 4 inch heels. Go for it!

Footwear brands:footwear-395329

footwear-395329 product which shown upper is one brand opus what you have known before or so have not any info on the brand which is shown on footwear-395329 picture. With attention on footwear-395329 footwear, so you can get more brand info on it. Know a brand shown upper from footwear-395329 footwear display upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment