footwear-395417

0

Asolo Attiva GTX - Caribbean Blue - I have really long narrow feet, and these were the best of all the Asolo boots I tried. I really need a size 11.5 narrow, but since none of the boot manufacturers make that length and width and my foot is too narrow for a man's boot, I'm forced to try to find a boot I can get by with. I tried at least 6 other Asolo boots and several other boots of various brands. This was the only boot that was long enough that my toes don't slam the front going downhill and I was able to cinch them tight enough with heavy weight trekking socks that they were narrow enough. My first trip out with them was a 35 mile backpacking trip in Yosemite over Labor Day weekend. They worked out great! They are very stiff heavy duty boots. I love the Vibram soles and the Asobrake. They grip really well. I'd definitely recommend them.

Footwear brands:footwear-395417

footwear-395417 product which shown upper is one brand opus what you have known before or so have not any info on the brand which is shown on footwear-395417 picture. With attention on footwear-395417 footwear, so you can get more brand info on it. Know a brand shown upper from footwear-395417 footwear display upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment