footwear-395670

0

AVIA - What has happened to you? I have worn Avias for years - used to teach group fitness. I ordered these shoes hoping that they would be the same great Avias as always. Wrong! Avia has totally changed their shoes - these have absolutely NO support in the ball of the foot. No structure in the front so your foot slides around. Minimal arch support. My feet TOTALLY ache for the last 20 minutes of any class I take. I am shopping for other shoes - they will NOT be Avias.

Footwear brands:footwear-395670

footwear-395670 product which shown upper is one brand opus what you have known before or so have not any info on the brand which is shown on footwear-395670 picture. With attention on footwear-395670 footwear, so you can get more brand info on it. Know a brand shown upper from footwear-395670 footwear display upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment